- Ouchie Cap is just what you’ve needed to make relieving every day boo boo’s, earache’s, and more super easy, while putting a smile on your little one’s face too!
- FOR: Boys & Girls AGES: 1+
- CONVENIENCE: You and your child no longer need to hold hot and cold packs in place.
- COMFORT: Take away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin and eliminate the condensation from ice packs.
- EFFECTIVE: Naturally relieve pain and reduce swelling fast.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The hot and cold packs can also be used outside of the cap. Plus your child will love to wear the cap even without an ouchie.
Relieving Your Child’s Every Day Boo Boo’s, Earache’s, Fever’s, and More Has Never Been This Easy or Adorable!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
SWEET FREEBIE: We’ll send you the accompanying coloring book to download and print for your little one!
Bumps and Bruises
Earaches and Ear Infections
Headaches and Migraines
AND: Use the hot and cold packs OUTSIDE of the cap to effecitvely relieve:
Bug Bites and Bee Stings
Dravet Syndrome Symptom Relief
Hemophilia Symptom Relief
Convenience: You’re hands free and no longer need to hold hot and cold packs in place.
Comfort: Takes away the sting of hot and cold packs directly on the skin while also eliminating the condensation that comes from ice packs.
Effective: Relieves pain and reduces swelling fast.
Child Safe: The hot and cold packs are non-toxic, latex free, and even water soluble.
Durable: The hot and cold packs are super durable and will not burst.
Machine Washable: Just throw the cap in the washing machine and you’re all set.
Multi-Purpose: It’s a cozy cap your child will love to wear even without an ouchie!
Microwave and Freezer Safe: Use the gel packs warm or cold. We recommend about 25 minutes or so in the freezer, and 10-20 seconds in the microwave so they’re just right.
1) Place the hot and cold packs in the freezer for 20 minutes for cold therapy, or microwave for 10 seconds for warm therapy. (NOTE: You can also place the gel packs in a bowl of hot water to heat.)
2) Insert the hot and cold packs inside the Ouchie Cap anywhere, even over the ears, they’ll stay put!
3) Place the Ouchie Cap on your child’s head and fasten velcro-strap so it’s comfy..
4) OR Use the hot and cold packs outside of the cap, anywhere it hurts, from head to toe.
When should I use the cold packs?
Cold therapy acts as a topographical analgesic, slowing the flow of blood to the affected area and numbing the pain. Works great for bumps and bruises and headaches.
When should I use the heat packs?
Warm therapy relaxes the muscle tissue of the affected area, draws out pain, and prevents bruising. Warm therapy is the best way to naturally relieve earache pain. Also, warm therapy is intended to follow cold therapy to work in tandem on bruises, sprains, and more.
How long do the hot and cold packs keep their temperature?
The hot and cold packs are good to go for about 30 minutes.
Do the hot and cold packs only work inside the Ouchie Cap?
Nope! The hot and cold packs are non-toxic, latex free, and water soluble, so they can be used anywhere on the body, even for teething.
Will the Ouchie Cap fit my child?
Yep! The Ouchie Cap has a unique one size fits all design. As a rule of thumb, it fits most infants, toddlers, and school age children.
Make It All Better And A Smile With Ouchie Cap!